Tesorimoda website regulations
§ 1 General provisions
- The Regulations define the rules of using the Tesorimoda.com website by Users.
- The Regulations are made available free of charge and continuously on the Tesorimoda.com website in a way that enables Users to obtain, reproduce and record its content by printing and saving on a carrier at any time.
- By accepting the Regulations, the User confirms that he has read the content of these Regulations and accepts all its provisions and undertakes to comply with them.
§ 2 Definitions
The terms used in the Regulations mean:
TESORIMODA – a website available in the Tesorimoda.com internet domain, serving in particular the presentation and comparison of goods offered by online stores. The website provides services on various types of devices, such as: desktop, mobile devices and tablets (Tesorimoda.com) and through an application for phones
USER – a natural person with legal capacity, a legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, but able to acquire rights and incur obligations on its own behalf, which uses
- The Tesorimoda.com website does not sell, is not a party to the transaction, but only informs about the commercial offers of the Shops.
- The user may use the Tesorimoda website via devices communicating with the Internet (computer, telephone), only through an appropriate web browser. The Tesorimoda website reserves that in the case of some services, in order to use their full functionality, it is necessary to enable the SSL secure data transmission protocol, Java Script, Java, Flash and cookies in the User’s web browser.
- The scope of services provided to users by Tesorimoda
a. Obtaining information about goods offered by stores
b. Go to the websites of the promoted stores
c. Viewing listings of stores’ products, including photos and descriptive elements of products arranged within the category structure defined by Tesorimoda
d. Filtering and sorting products on listings
e. Viewing products similar to the clicked product by the user
f. Like the product (heart designation next to the product photo) and adding products to your favorites
g. Viewing products recently clicked (as part of the user’s account)
h. Viewing products added to favorites (as part of the user’s account)
i. Using the product finder
j. Subscribing to the newsletter and receiving information about products from the Tesorimoda catalog by electronic means
k. Receiving web notifications with products (web push)
l. Browse the sets and styles available on the site
m. Establishing and using a user account
n. Viewing the sets and styles on the website
o. Viewing fashion inspirational content (trends / blog)
p. Commenting and sharing content on the website on the User’s social networking sites
q. Participation in competitions and promotions organized and co-organized by the website
- The Tesorimoda website makes every effort to ensure that the information presented on the Tesorimoda website is presented by the Stores in accordance with the current state of affairs, but it cannot fully guarantee it. In order to check the validity of the price, description and availability of the Goods, the User should go to the website of the Store from which the offer comes. In case of any doubts, the User should contact the Store from which the offer comes from. The Tesorimoda website reserves that it is not responsible for any differences in the price or description of the Goods between the information presented on the Tesorimoda website and on the Store’s website;
- The purchase transaction between the User and the Store takes place on the terms specified by the Store and generally applicable law. The Tesorimoda website is not responsible for the content of offers presented by the Stores, as well as for the course of possible purchase transactions, in particular it is not responsible:
a.for the compliance of the contract with the content of the information presented on the Tesorimoda website,
b. for the execution of an order placed in the Store,
c. under the warranty, guarantee or for the manner of performance, non-performance or improper performance by the Store of the obligation or obligations arising from the contract of purchase – sale of the Goods or legal provisions,
d. for the quality, safety, legality of the Goods, as well as the truthfulness and reliability of their description presented on the Tesorimoda website by the Stores and the Store’s ability to sell them.
- As part of Tesorimoda, the Users are provided with a descriptive expression system. The User’s statement is any fragment of information posted by the User on the Tesorimoda website, in particular opinions about the Goods
§ 4 Users’ statements
- As part of Tesorimoda, the Users are provided with a descriptive expression system. The User’s statement is any fragment of information posted by the User on the Tesorimoda website, in particular opinions on the Goods or Stores
- Published statements are subjective opinions of Users, Tesorimoda service does not bear any responsibility for their content
- Statements should be written in a legible manner and may not contain:
a. profanity, obscene, pornographic or inciting to spread hatred, racism, xenophobia and conflicts between nations, website addresses,
b. advertising content,
c. contact details of Users or other persons, in particular: name and surname, place of residence, telephone number or e-mail address,
d. content that undermines your own credibility and that of other Users, which in particular are aimed at issuing positive opinions to your own company and negative opinions to competitors. Additionally, the User should refrain from entering into agreements with other Users in order to interfere with their own and other entities’ credibility
- The User declares that his statement does not violate applicable law or the rights of third parties. The User is fully responsible for the statements posted by him on the Tesorimoda.com website;
- The Tesorimoda website does not edit statements posted by Users. Tesorimoda removes or edits the statement, if such an order results from a court decision. Tesorimoda reserves the right to delete or edit statements, in particular when:
a. violate the principles set out in point 5.4. of these Regulations,
b. violate the applicable law or good manners,
c. infringe patent rights, copyrights, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights,
d. knowingly mislead,
e. the content of the statement contains characters that make the statement or list of statements illegible
- The User agrees to the free use and dissemination, as well as publication, copying, modification and distribution by Tesorimoda of all information posted by him on the Tesorimoda website, in particular his statements about the Goods or Stores, transactions and evaluation of Goods or Stores.
The user also grants Tesorimoda free consent to maintain and distribute, as well as publish, copy, modify and distribute the designs of the sets of Goods presented by Tesorimoda, added styling and other content that are the subject of copyright on his website.
§ 5 Rules regarding technical breaks in the operation of the service
1. The Tesorimoda service makes every effort to ensure the proper and uninterrupted functioning of Tesorimoda. Nevertheless, sometimes there can be malfunctions and technical errors due to hardware or software problems. In each case, Tesorimoda tries to limit the negative effects of the existing technical problems as much as possible
2. In order to develop the website and minimize the risk of failure, periodic technical breaks are necessary, during which appropriate changes are introduced in the IT system. The Tesorimoda website makes sure that technical breaks are not burdensome for Users, for this purpose it plans them for the night hours if possible 3. A technical failure is a situation in which the vast majority of Users have lost the ability to use the basic functions of the website related to comparing store offers
4. A technical error is considered to be any technical problem related to the functioning of Tesorimod, other than the one indicated in the above point.
§ 6 Final Provisions
1. In the event of a change to these Regulations, the Tesorimoda website will inform Users about it on the Tesorimoda.com website. Amendments to these regulations come into force within 14 days from the date of their announcement by the Tesorimoda website on the Tesorimoda.com website.
2. In all matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of generally applicable Polish law shall apply, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data and the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means.
3. Any disputes between the parties resolved by a competent common court;
Information about “cookies”
Information about “cookies”
COOKIES AND OTHER RELATED TECHNOLOGIES
The entity that places information in the form of cookies (so-called cookies) and other similar technologies on the User’s end device (e.g. computer, laptop, smartphone, Smart TV) and accesses them are entities from the Wirtualna Polska group and Trusted Partners, i.e. entities cooperating with Wirtualna Polska, incl. Analytics partners, advertisers, application developers, network advertising agencies (we will use the abbreviation “Publishers” hereafter).
Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the User of WPM websites and applications. Cookies usually contain the name of the website domain they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number. Cookies are not used to identify the user and the user’s identity is not determined on their basis.
The publisher’s website may place a cookie in the browser, if the browser allows it. Importantly, the browser allows the website to access only cookies placed by that website, not files placed by other websites.
WHY DO WE USE IT?
1.provision of services;
- adapting the content of websites and applications to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; e.g. cookies allow, in particular, to recognize the User’s device and properly display the website tailored to his individual needs;
3.creating statistics that help to understand how Users use websites and applications, which allows improving their structure and content;
- to maintain the User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website and application;
5.advertising, incl. in a way that takes into account the interests of the User or his place of residence (personalizing the advertising message) and with the guarantee of excluding the possibility of repeatedly presenting the same advertisement to the User;
- implementation of surveys – in particular to avoid multiple presentations of the same survey to the same Recipient and to present surveys in a way that takes into account the interests of the recipients.
TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
Due to the lifetime of cookies and other similar technologies, we use two basic types of these files:
1.session – temporary files stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website and application or turning off the software (web browser);
2.permanent – stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
Due to the purpose of cookies and other similar technologies, we use the following types:
1.the services and applications necessary for the operation – enabling the use of our services, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication; 2.files used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication 3.performance – enabling the collection of information on the use of websites and applications
4. functional – enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, eg in terms of the selected language or region of the User’s origin, font size, appearance of the website and application, etc
5. advertising – enabling the provision of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests;
6.statistical – used to count statistics on websites and applications.
For the convenience of using our websites, we use Local Storage (LS) technology, similar in principle to cookies, but having slightly different properties.
LS is a separate part of the browser’s memory, used to store data saved by websites. It can only be accessed by a website operating on the same website from which the data was saved, however, unlike cookies, they are not sent by the browser each time the server is referenced. Data in LS are stored for a long time by the browser and are not deleted after the browser is closed, nor do they have a specific validity period.
We emphasize that we do not use this technology to “track” or identify users, but only for convenience and to provide services at the highest level. We use LS technology, for example, to remember settings, save the radio configuration or remember data about recommended entries.
The Tesorimoda website uses IP addresses collected during internet connections for technical purposes related to server administration. In addition, IP addresses are used to collect general, statistical demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection is made)
MANAGING BROWSER SETTINGS
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows the storage of information in the form of cookies and other similar technologies on the User’s end device by default. However, the user can change these settings at any time. Failure to make changes means that the above-mentioned information may be posted and stored on its end device, and thus that we will store information on the user’s end device and access this information.
From the level of the web browser used by the User, it is possible, for example, to manage cookies independently. The most popular browsers include possibility:
1.accepting cookies, which allows the User to take full advantage of the options offered by websites;
2.managing cookies at the level of individual websites selected by the User;
3.defining settings for various types of cookies, for example, accepting permanent files as session cookies, etc .;
- blocking or deleting cookies.
WHERE CAN I FIND HELP?
Comprehensive information is available in the software (web browser) settings. Details for people using individual web browsers, including:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
Additional information on cookies and other technologies can be found, among others youronlinechoices.com or in the Help section in the menu of your internet browser.
FINE, GOOD ADVICE
User, remember that:
1.when you use one computer together with other users, after using the Tesorimoda Services to which you are logged in, be sure to log out, or “exit” your settings, so that no one can see them;
2.The data provided by you during registration are known only to you and Tesorimoda. On our part, we guarantee that they will not be disclosed to anyone, and you should be careful when disclosing them to third parties
3.It happens that people using the Internet want to “get” information about you from you and use it against you or other people. They can do it, for example, for profit or, in their opinion, for fun. Please be careful. Make sure who the person who asks you for your personal data is, and who the institution represents. Remember that you are protected by the relevant legal regulations, including those relating to the protection of personal data.